health and fitness tipsWhile you are counting calories, you will find that healthy foods contain much less calories than fast foods or junk foods, and choosing fruit as snacks helps you to lose weight.
Tips for becoming fit this year:
1. Exercise at least three days per week.
2. Do aerobic workouts
3. Start a strength training program
4. Stretch to increase the flexibility of your muscles
5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
6. Set a specific time for your fitness workout.
7. Walk rather than drive short distances
8. Choose fruit rather than chips or bars as your snack
9. Bring your own lunch to work
10. Take the stairs rather than the elevator
alica80 on 2008-10-08
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.