≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Calcarea Carbonica: $4.19


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Fertility-Calcarea Carbonica constitution

Hello, my constitutional rememdy is calcarea carbonica (assessed by a professional homeopath). My husband and I have been trying for 5 months to conceive and have had no luck. I am wondering if I need to take a dose of calcarea or something else-and what dosage would be the most helpful. Other symptoms include irregular menstruation (I just began mensturating today very early-25 day cycle) and moderate cramping in the middle of the lower abdomen. Opinions and advice are appreciated!
  tiferet on 2008-10-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
The first logical step would be find out who needs the treatment, you or your husband.

Once its confirmed, the suitable treatment may begin.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.