≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Piles Traetment

I am a married guy of 32 years of age and my wife is 28 years of age. We do not have any kid. We both need your help-
1. I cant perform for a long time during intercourse and within 5 minuties it finishes. My pennis also doesnt erect to its maximum. I think it has become weak.pls advice me what medicine I should start to regain my performance.at the age of 26/28, i could do 4/5 times in a day and it would last at least 15 minutes each time.For your information, this is my second marriage,at the age of 28 i got divorce, that time i used to masterbate every day. i married again this year February.
2. My wife got piles. also she has some problem with her urination. Night time she get up from bed 4/5 times for urinating. Everytimes she feels urination has not finished completely. also pain starts in the lower abdomen in every afternoon and last whole night. she does not have constipation problem but it seems it would be better if she could go to toilet two times every day.My wife also get pain during intercourse and bcos of that most of the times she is not interested for intercourse. Can u pls suggest any medicine for her piles, urination, and pain during intercourse?

  ashraful76 on 2008-10-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Nobody here to make comments on it!!! Strange!!!

[moderator comment - please don't bump your posts.]
ashraful76 last decade
if you are in Pakistan Pleasse try to Buy PILESNON by roots

i was suffring from it and cured by this

mnsaqib last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.