≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Watery discharge from anus.

I am 55 years male, I have problem of watery discharge from anus for the last 2 years.It started with a series of long farts

and ended with discharge. In the intial period there was dicharge only after fart which later on turned to all time.In normal

routine life I feel more uneasy in the mornings, I have also noticed that problem is very less when I am out of station for a

few days.

I have consulted doctors who have done all the tests (including endoscopy to check the whole large intestine) but could not

find any thing wrong. They failed to prescribe any concrete medicine.

In details about myself, I am overweight about 110 kgs. This weight problem is inherited by me from my father. My BP is on a

bit higher side (160/90) so am taking Tenormin 50 mg tablet everyday, I drink occasionally not everyday. I have

osteoarthritis problem with my knees.

I will be very thankful if you could prescribe any homeopathy medicine for releaf.

Nirmal Singh
  nirmal.tzp on 2008-10-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try nuxvomica 200c weekly single dose for 1month.
Zahid)2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.