≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

cataract in right eye 8Left Eye Cataract 14Glaucoma and cataracts 1Cataract in eyes 2Cataracts 5Dr Deoshlok need remedy for cataract in eye pls!!!!! 16Swelling in cheek after cataract surgery 1Ankylosing Spondylitis, Grossly enlarged prostate and cataract in right eye 52Eyes Problem Cataract 1Calc Fluor increases cataract? 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Respected Doctors,

I am 53 years old male and using specs for both short and long sight. An year before I felt uneasiness in my left eye and consult the doctor(Eye Specialist). He said Cataract is developing and it is in very early stage and there is nothing to do now till it matured. I consult an Homeopathic Doctor and he gave Cinerera drops. Please advise whether any other medecine other that the eye drops as I am not willing to make any operation.

  kunjukb on 2008-10-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may use cineraria but ultimately you have to go to operation which is now a day very easy.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.