Prostate Related Sexual Side Effects???I've had the WORST time finding a doctor who will take my symptoms seriously and invest sincere effort in helping me. My most recent urologist gave a digit-rectal exam and confirmed that my prostate felt enlarged. I had gone to him and discussed my feeling of and having an awareness of a presence or pressure about where I guessed my prostate to be located. No great pain, but it was uncomfortable a bit. No urination issues, which seemed odd for enlarged prostate. Noticable reduction in erection stiffness--I can get them no problem, but usually only at 80% prior stiffness during intercourse. I have also experienced a HUGE decrease in sensitivity of orgasm--to the point where orgasm is more akin a mild relief than anything 'orgasmic'. I also ejaculate very little semen now--a small fraction of what I did two years ago, and the complete loss of that throbbing sensation at orgasm. My semen oozes out just a little, whereas (sorry if too much info) it would forcefully shoot a foot or two in the past. Any sense of orgasm seems limited to the penis head only. I'm only 35, healthy, and very frustrated.
I've learned that prostate issues are a huge mystery to doctors. I took doxycycline for 10 months with little change--been on bactrim for three months and while the pressure is gone internally and that aspect seems healed, I still have very little ejaculate and no force and very mild orgasms. The doc keeps saying it's a patience and waiting game. Let him go over a year without a decent orgasm...
Any suggestions at what might be at play here with me? I've seen 4 different urologists over the past couple years and am fed up with lazy doctors who, except for this most recent one, hint that everything is just in my head.
I would greatly appreciate any help!
preza99 on 2008-11-06
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
In adittion, by husband is passing a lot of gas, and gets a cramp like feeling during ejaculation. I don't know if his bad breath has anything to do with it but in the last two months he has had bad breath also.
If anyone has an answer please let us know.
concernednworried last decade
1 there is point when u feel ur going to ejaculate at that point u must squeeze the lower part of the penis imagine penis like a pipe u find the deep lower part of the pipe fingers wrap around the pipe squeeze hard . u must do this just before ejaculation happen
2 at the same time ur other hand fingers squeezing the top part of the penis
3 u must continue breath in and breath out
4 u have to apply this technique very quickly just before ejaculation happen
when u do this the sperm can not come out when sperm dont come out for 3 months u will start to recover
5 u have to practice many time to get this technique right
When ur about ejaculate testicals will come very near to the lower part of the penis u must gently push them down with one of ur finger while squeezing
Cut ur fingers nails so they wont cut ur skin while squeezing
u can also practice this technique when ur not having erection imagine penis is like a pipe try find the very lower part of the pipe squeeze fingers around the lower part of the penis then squeeze the top of the penis with other hand fingers around top part of the penis breath in and out continually
u will recover but it can take some time be patient
when u start to recover plz let me know thanks
this maybe help too try to control when ur urinate when u urinate stop in the middile of urination count 5 then urinate gradetully stop then count 10 then urinate at first it difficult but u can control try this at home when u strat 2 have control urinate a little stop wait 1 minute then urinate it will work but it can take months.
vishnu5 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.