IBS patientI am suffering from IBS since long. I am in desparate need to get rid of this diseases as it seems to be ruining my life.
I have tried several conventional and other means to treat it but have not got positive result so far. Is there any cure for IBS in homeopathy.
Also can anybody please suggest some good homeopathic in Delhi who specializes in IBS cases.
Thanks..Please help me out
jammymails on 2008-11-12
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
Sex: Male Age:32, Nature of Work: In IT company. Largely sitting with moderate travel
1 - Loose stools, gas, Heaviness & Tightness in stomach, No appetite, feeling of irritation at rectum, No taste
2&3- Loss of energy, weakness, anxiety, fear, depression
4- I feel hopeless very depress. Feel my life is worthless
5- I suffered from Amoebiasis 10 years back. At that time my motions were under control after 1 year but since then I suffered from nausea, loss of appetite with slight heaviness in stomach. But my problem aggravated in last 1 year, where I strated feeling lot of heaviness, tightness with loose stools.
6- It's a constant condition. Whole day I feel depress.
7- I don't think there is any specific thing which aggravate it
9- Feels little better in cold weather
10 Quiet and agreeable
Feels good when see thunderstorm from outside
Very caring about my family wife.
11- Fear of insecurity. Ruining my career. Not enjoying the life
12 - Crave for items like Dosa,Pizza. Aversions hate eating kheera, kakari in salad.
13 - Thirst is less.
14 - No hunger since the onset of disease. Though before the start of disease it was normal.
16- Sweat is less. More at trunk
17- Loose, sometimes like ribbons. with noise
18 - Sleep is fine. sideways
20- I think normal though bit emotional and more sensitive
21- Tried ayurvedic with no impact. Currently on homeopathic since last 3 months. With that my energy levels has immrpoved wiht on-off hunger. But stomach problems persist.
22- Only High BP, ear infection and sinusitis to mother
23-Thin and lean with 5feet & 11 inches. Underweight
25- Also suffering from tinnituts since 16 years. Have hearing loss. The n suffered from Typhiod, Jaundice & TB(1 year after onset of Amoebiasis)
Rishi I am highly thankful for taking interest in my case. It's not to offend anyone but I would like to go for a inperson treatment. So can you please suggest me good Homeopathic doctor in Delhi.
jammymails last decade
kurchi Q ...10 drops 3 times a day with water
kalmegh Q ...10 drops 3 times
a day with water
youll feel much better i think
drlkumar last decade
next week, we will go for a follow up dose based on your response.
♡ rishimba last decade
i hope you have considered the possiblility.
you can check with the following test early in the morning on empty stomach:
2) ask someone to place one end of a piece of string on
the your navel, the other end on one of your two nipples
3) now measure the distance between the navel and the second nipple
4)If there is even a slight variation in the two distances, the navel
is dislodged from its natural position.
You can check with a yoga master for prognosis.
bhagat230 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.