≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Diabetic and Kidneys Failure

I wait that person know about this say me what should do in this case?
I have been diabetic for 30 years or more, and I have complications of the diabetes.
At this moment my blood pressure is not control and my test indicate that I have a serum creatinine 2.88 mg/dl, potassium 5.25 mmol/l and hemoglobin 11.2g/dl. I have edemas upon my eyelids and in the zone of the ankles.
What can I do with this test? and What remedies can I use as treatmen for these problemss. Can I use the eel serum? and What dose I can take?
Thank you and I am wating an answer.
  Ericko on 2008-11-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
See posts on kidney failure in ABC Homeopathy Forum Archives.
There is lot of valuable info therein.
Yes Eel Serum can be effective. Give it a try.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
But I need to know How many tablets or dose I can to take this remedies?
The Remedies that I use is EEl SERUM 30C. Do you know that dose I can take?
If you know or you have any suggestion on the matter can say to me.
Thank you
Ericko last decade
You have developed diabetic nephropathy as well as neuropathy.You should strictly normalize your blood sugar by insulin and oral hypoglycaemic drugs(allopathically) and combined anti-hypertensive drugs for immediate control of hypertention.It is very urgent for you.When your condition will be stable,then you can try for homeopathy.You can try syzigium 01,1tsf thrice daily,Urtica urensQ 10 drops once daily and constitutional remedy according to your totality of your symptoms.Your detailed history should be required for choosing constitutional remedy.
Zahid)2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.