≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Suppressed Anger

Dear Doctors,

What is the best remedy for Suppressed Anger??
I am in severe anger with one person But suppressing my anger because of my family..

Pls let me know what medicine to take to remove the ill effect of Suppressed Anger??

Pls help me

  mykvenkat on 2008-11-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello Venkat

Use staphysagria 30c in wet dose(Refer forums how to make wet dose) one dose daily for a couple of weeks. It'd do a whole lot of good for you. Don't forget to shake the solution for every dose from 2nd dose.
maheeru last decade
Thanks maheeru.Will do as per your advice.
mykvenkat last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.