Poly cystic Ovarian diseaseI'm a 24 yr married girl. I'm suffering from PCOD. I had taken medicines from an alopathy doctor. i had taken ovral-l tablets, digene etc. While taking Ovral I'm getting regular periods. But while stoping the tablets my periods got irregular. I'm having a height of 156 cm and my weight is 65kg. I dont have stomach pain or any disturbance due to this. But my weight is increasing and i have unwanted hair over my chin ,stomach,chest,thighs and legs. before getting this disease i had thick hair over my scalp. But now it became so lean. now also I'm suffering from hair loss. I need a remedy for all my problems. Could you please give me remedy through homeopathy for my problems
Vaidehy on 2008-11-21
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
dr pervaz last decade
please try (Sepia-30c) 2pills daily for 2weeks only then stop after month report me back,ok
faisal qureshi last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.