≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Son,unable to concentrate in study


I have a 10 years son,quite intellegent in sports and video games,talkative,physically healthy and loving,but unfortunately has no intrest in studies,he is unable to recall his homework in classroom.Some times when I asked him to write 42 he writes 24.Unable to concentrate in studies.Kindly suggest remedy,I have only son,with three daughters.
  javed khaanzada on 2008-11-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
baryta carb 30 one dose daily for one month along with kali phos 6x thrice daily for one month
akshaymohl last decade
Pl. reply to the following questions.
1.what is the nature of the child? Is he bold,timid?
2.Is he afraid of the dark or dogs?
3.How is his behaviour with the siblings?
4.What are his food preferences?
5.Does he grind his teeth during sleep
5.Does he perspire on his head during sleep?
6.Any other information which you feel is unusual with him or his personality.
rssaini(professional homeopath)
sarup last decade
Namaste Sarup ji,

1-He is bold.

2-Always afraid of dark,he must have someone in his bedroom during sleep.

3-Good relarions with siblings.

4-Likes all type of food,specially cold drinks and cold water.

5-Not grinds his teeth during sleep.

6-Mildly he prespires on head during sleep.

7-He has a history of worms,and tosilits.Every month he got tosiltis problem.

javed khaanzada last decade
Merc sol will be the right choice along with kali phos 6x.
Zahid)2 last decade
Namaste Dr Mohl,

Thanks for your prescription,I have started it since last night.

javed khaanzada last decade
Salam Dr Zahid,

As I have alreday started,Dr Mohl prescribed remedy,so I will wait for its responce,thanks for your prescribtion.

javed khaanzada last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.