≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Quietude ®: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:

AcneHair Loss



Posts about Acne, Hair Loss

Female sever Hair Loss3Teenage acne4Teen acne1Uterine fibroids and hair loss1Severe hair loss1Female hair loss2carcinosinum and hair loss6Chronic Acne3Stress and scalp acne15Scalp Acne17


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Hair loss, Insomnia, acne & scars ...


1. I am 37 year old woman, sufferring from log term acne, scars.
2. I have tried to contol acne with good diet -having only vegs, fruits and drinking lots of water. But, it keeps coming back
3. For the last one month, I am experiencing lot of hair loss and my head has become very thin now.
4. I am also sufferring from insomnia and unable to work during the day.
5. Unable to concentrate, read and have lost interest in everything
6. I am also taking multi-vitamin tablets

So, please advice me on which product and how much dosage would be appropriate for me to overcome all these ailments.

Thanks in ancipation,
Kind Regards,
  SaDSha on 2008-11-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try natrum mur 200c,3 doses on 3 consecutive days.Then wait for 15 days.
Zahid)2 last decade
Thank you very much Zahid for your reply and suggestion.

Could you please brief me on the dosage?
How many times a day do I need to take the medicine?
SaDSha last decade
2pellets or 2 to 5 drops of natrum mur 200c in 5 to 10 ml of water=1 dose.take just single dose per day and continue it for 3 days.Afterthat stop the medications and wait for 15 days.Avoid salt,tea,coffe and smoking at this time period.Nothing should be taken 1 hour before and after taking the remedy.Report me after 15 days.
Zahid)2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.