Nux V cured my headaches - can I continue long term?Hi, I had chronic headaches with the following characteristics:
1. Pain and heaviness in the head. Pain in the back of head (occiptal region)
2. Pain usually due to heavy eating / rich foods / fried, fatty foods etc.
3. Pain starts 2/3 hours after eating.
4. Also, have associated symptoms like bloating, flatulence, indigestion, heartburn
5. Have general feelings of being 'let-down', no energy/stamina in body. Get tired easily.
About 45 days back, I started taking Nux vomica 30C, 2 pills, 3 times a day.
I took the above medicine for about 10 days.
To my great relief, I found that ALL my problems go away.
The headaches, the flatulence, heartburn, indigestion all go away. Also, I feel more energetic and 'Happy'
After 10 days, I STOPPED taking this medicine. So what happened is all the symptoms started again
So again I started taking Nux V. And again ALL problems WENT AWAY.
My question is:
1. Can I take Nux V 30C long term (maybe for ever?)
Please can any body advise.
1. I am thinking that at this stage, there is no point trying some other medicine.
2. Nux V has worked great for me and so it is better to continue with it.
3. Only worry that I have is, will something bad happen if I take longterm?
forml_11 on 2008-12-03
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
These are energy medicines which stimulate the body to respond in the right direction and once that response has started all further doses are useless and will start becoming harmful at some point of time.
You have already taken more than the required number of doses.
If and when symptoms return, you take a signle dose of Nux-v 200c and do not repeat the dose.
But, I doubt if Nux-V will be curative long term as it is not a deep enough medicine to cure chronic diseases.
sameervermani last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.