≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Travel overseas with toddler

I have a very active toddler (18 months old) and will be traveling overseas with him.
Is there any medicine that I could give him in case he gets very restless in the flight.
Please help.
  shagan on 2008-12-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.