≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I would like to have second baby

I am 36 years old. We have 10 years male child. I am a working women,due to some family problem I got aborted my second pregnancy 8 years back. From four years we are trying for second baby but we could not. We consulted Gynocologist and infertility specialist also. HSR & HSG and semen analysis for husband done. Dr's are saying there is no problems with both of you. They asked me to reduce my weight. I am 80 kg. Is there any medicine for me. Please suggest. also Please tell me that my age will effect for my child like abnormal babies. Dr. Please reply.
  rajanicv on 2008-12-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
any Harmone level blood test done ???
faisal qureshi last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.