≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

please help me! itchy skin at gorin area

hi. i 23 and living in singapore, i came across this website while ssearching an answer to my problem. will deeply appreciate if you guys can help me out.

about 3 months ago, i have some 'pimple like' blisters at my gorin area. the area infected is about 4-5 itches. when i scratched it, the blister burst and translution liquid will flow out. At times, i also had a burning feeling at the infected area. It continue for about 1 month and currently the pimple like blisters have disappeared, but the area still get very itchy at times.

Im a vegetarian and have multiple sex partners before. Could this be the symptom of herpes? i search through the internet and found out that there is something call gorin itch and jock itch. Both have the same symptom as what im experiencing now. however i read that those are due to dry weather and etc. Im living in singapore, could this be the cause as well?

what i wish to know is if there is anyone experiencing the same thing as me. What exactly am i infected with and is there a cure
  NOVEL on 2008-12-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.