≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Praralytic attack- prostate enlagement- urine infection

Helle everybody,
My father is 67yrs.No-smking,no-drinking, eat non veg very rarely.

He got prostate enlargement 1 may be 1 year ago.Trie ddifferent homepathic medicine but no improvement.He wa staking allopathic 'DYNAFLOW'.
recently may be 1 or 2 months ago he got severe urine problem.like he has to pass urine immedialy once he feel.
like incontinence.And pain while urination.Allopaths took the exam seeing teh bladder and they told there is infection.Then he went to good Hospital they prescribed some medicine for 3 months.he is taking that.
Now he got numbness on his right hand palm and fingers.pain in fingers.3rd day the pain was more and he went to hospital.they said it is a paralytic attack and have some medicines and he has to do some excercise.
His speech is also weavery. I think he might afraid more.
My doubt is :
the (DYNAFLOor flomax) relaxes the bladder or blood vessels etc.
Will this be the main cause for all my father ailements.
Please suggest.
CAn he stop taking teh Prostate enlagement medicine.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you
  rkeaa on 2009-01-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
My father is doing well now.With a lot of medication.
He did not have any blood pressure,diabetis etc previously.
Now he is taking the medications:
1) Metaformin
When he asked how long he needs to take these meds, Docs said life long.

All these medicines seems to be having lot of side effects.
Can any body suggest some homeopathic remedies please.
Thank you
rkeaa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.