Need help for Hyerpegmentation and severe wartsMy wife is suffering from severe warts and hyperpegmentation. she is having warts (Plenty) on the neck and underarms. her underarms and neck are very black and the skin is very thick (hyperpegmentation). i am giving below the total details.
1. Name : Himaja
2. Age : 34 years
3. Sex : Female
4. Married/Unmarried : married
5. weight : 78kg
6. Height : 5'1'
7. country : india
8. climate : Humid
9. List of your complain first
1. cannot work for long periods. pain in hands.
2. cannot walk for long distance.
3. pure vegetarian
5. lot of hair on the legs, hands and on face
6. suffers frequently with amoebiasis. she will take a course of Ornidazole with ofloxacin.
7. habits of coffee
8. severe stomach pain during periods.
9. anger - more
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic : Diabetic
11. Desire(food) sweets/sour/salt : hot (mirchi) (very much)
12. Thirst: very high drinks 10 glasses of water everyday
11. Tongue : normal
12. Current BP (with medicine): 130/90
13. How do you feel ? sensitive, active
14. current medicine you are taking : for Diabetis - a)Glycomet 1 Gm 2 tablets per day b) glimy 1mg 2 tablets per day.
for BP - repace n 1 tab per day.
15 family back ground : mother diabetic, obase. father : normal with lot of warts on his body and hyperpegmentation
16 qualification of patient : Metriculate
17. Nature of working : Housewife
18. desire and aversion of food : like mirchi taste. lot of desire for hot.
19. Mind-behavior : active, moodie, fear lot of dreams everyday. feels as she is falling from the sky (while sleeping)
anger : Normal
irritability : exists
She already tried Thuja number of times. but not even a single wart has gone.
Can anybody give correct homeopathic remedy.
Thanks in advance.
sarma_ch on 2009-01-17
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.