≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urination problem with loss of semen

I'm 21 years old and due to the worst of all reasons masturbation since 17 years of age. Since a few weaks I've been facing these problems and desperately need help. Most of the time when I urine it takes a while longher than normal as if some urine is left and forcing out. After urination a few drops of urine are involuntarily released and the urge to urinate is more frequent. Please anyone help me!!! I desperately need a medicine because psychologically I'm eroding slowly. I feel psychologically weak and depressed as I want to leave this curse but fail to leave it. Please please helpl me out!!!!!!!
  ineedhelp on 2009-01-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dear, friend,
do not depress for your problem.it is most common to unmarried person.
just take heavy protien diet.
by homeopathy it is curable.
please take advice from good homeopath & start treament.
[moderated, mobile number removed - please keep all contact on the forum, as it helps people flag dangerous advice. Also, giving out your mobile number on a public forum will likely get you lots of unwanted calls.]
jainil2006 last decade
staphysagaria 200 one dose daily for three days report after 7 days
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.