≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Kidney Stone



Posts about Kidney Stone

Kidney stone4Kidney Stone5nightfall and kidneystone1Hydrangea dosage for kidney stone2Right Kidney Stone3kidney stone1Kidney stone and ureter stone3kidney stone1Big Kidney Stone1Kidney Stone1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Kidney stone ! Sameervarmani, Rishimba,Tahira?

I am 28yrs old and having stone in my right kidney since 18years ago i had surgery for that in 1997 but it stone formed again then doctors done laser but no improvement at all and i leave it as it is also tried some homeo remedies but no improvement. Anyway i got married then and have two baby girls and both girls i have with operation. NOW I AM AGAIN PREGNANT.

I have pain on my whole right side even my right side of face and eyes sometimes have inflammation/swelling when i woke up. I have pain on right kidney urine is almost normal. The stone is of calcium oxalate.

Now i am pregnant i have often pain on my on the spot where there are stitches of Scicerion/surgery for babies.

Please recommend me remedy to eliminate the stone from kidney which is also secure using in pregnancy.
Thanks waiting .........
  Mahneel on 2009-01-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
at least any doctor should reply i am waiting....... Please
Mahneel last decade
Hey khushi_boo why you are telling to log on free-homeopathic site what it mean.If you can help the patient here so please otherwise dont misguide the patient who are coming here with good confidence.Do you know ABC HOMEOPATHIC FORUM IS A LARGEST FORUM OF THE WORLD.Here so many doctors are coming to suggest medicine without claiming any money.Thanks
Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.