≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Piles treatment, treatment for hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid surgery, treatment of hemorrhoids, Fissure Treatment , laser hemorrhoid surgery, Fistula Treatment, hemorrhoid removal, natural hemorrhoid treatment, Causes, Symptoms, stop piles treatment in Hyderab 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Piles/Hemorrhoids and fissure

I have been suffering from Piles or External hemorrhoids and a fissure for about 3 years now.So far the pain has been significantly at low magnitude.Suddenly from last week iam having excruciating pain and getting blood in stools..till date have been trying alopathy (analphram) medicine daily twice (in tube form) and sits bath in warm water in morning and evening..But the pain is still persisting and so the blood in stools.

Iam new to homeopathy and would like to try if this can help relieve the suffering.Cant concentrate on anything and pain is not going away..cant stand for longtime and doesn't seem like the medicine is working??I travel alot due my profession is hurting me

Any help or suggestion to relieve the pain is greatly appreciated..
  doabs on 2009-01-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
if u get relieve from walking then Calcarea Carb 200 is best for u.
isha_dr last decade
if pain is sever and blood is less in stool with backache, worse from standing ASCULUS HIP would work better.
isha_dr last decade
Thanks Isha for the advice.

The pain is severe when in standing or long sitting. Blood is more due to fissure i guess.Anything that would relieve the pain or reduce the swelling of hemorroid is greatly appreciated..its very discomfirting and doesn't seem like working with alopathy medicices..
doabs last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.