Addicted to Scratching Scalp... Hair Fall Dandruff 2 yearsI am a 19 year old male. I have a bad habit of scratching my head and remove big dandruff flakes. I am experiencing dandruff and hair fall for 1.5 years now.In these 1.5 years i have shaved off my head 3 times. When i got it shaved for the first time i did not experience dandruff/hairfall for almost 6 months. But then dandruff came back.. i started scratching and hairfall began. next time when i shaved dandruff dint go and hair kept falling.
I am taking tuherculv 200 and syphillonv 200 for 2 months now but it has not shown any effect on dandruff. Please help me i can not concentrate on anything and my hands are always on my head.
nitin.bluffer on 2009-02-04
Zahid)2 last decade
Do u think that reason of my hair fall is excessive scratching and dandruff only? or its due to heredity?(my father side has experienced hair loss)
My hair fall do not match any male pattern baldness. Instead they fall more from sides and back. I am always confused.
nitin.bluffer last decade
i have lost lots of hair, and tried tinea lotion on my head shaved several time...lots of dandruff flakes will be appearing wen i shave my head...
can any1 help me..its nightmare...
migan last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ kadwa last decade
hair loss + dandruff flakes...its shading of frequently
nill other suffering
it started when i was in u.k for my studies, and now ma back to malaysia..the dandruff flakes still shading like a rain.
have no other sickness.
tried even skin specialist med..i stoped for like a month thn it started...
hope any1 can help out here
migan last decade
please report after 1 month change, if any.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.