Help me Please its Acne Vulgaris/ Cysts.Let me start with my past of this disease.
I am 22 yr old and have Acne vulgaris, since i was 16. So, roughly its been 6 years and its still there. I have been on Acutane off/on for like 2 years and have taken lot of antibiotics and steroids for this. ( Beyond anyone can imagine).
But my acne is so severe that they relapse after 3 months again. Its on my chest/face/back/armpits/hips. After taking all the allopathic medicines, now I have switched to Homeopathic treatment. And, I started taking Berberis aquifolium, Echinacae angustifolia for past one week and now I am on Okubaka and some other powder prescribed by my doctor. I am also taking Vitamin E and Antioxidant Capsules twice a day. And avoiding any animal protein.
So, now I am here asking all you experts for your advice to help me focus on right treatment because 6 years with this disease is really depressing me with scars.
Please any expert help will be appreciative.
sethks80 on 2009-02-04
Constitutional homoeopathic treatment would certainly help you. For this provide these informations.
History of present illness:
Presence of whiteheads
Presence of blackheads
Presence of itching
Papular (moderate swelling)
Pimples (small swelling)
Pustules (severe swelling)Suppurating
Tubercular (cystic ) most severe form of presentation
1. Age when the first menses started.
2. Which time menstrual flow occurs usually morning, daytime, or night?
3. Does the menstrual blood cause irritation or scratching to the touched skin?
4. Color: What is the usual color of the menstrual flow black, bright red, brown, dark, green, pale, changeable.
5. Consistency: What is the usual consistency of menstrual flow i.e. thick, thin, clotted, membranous, tenacious (too much sticky).
6. Quantity: Too much (copious) too less (scanty),
7. Regular or irregular.
8. If irregular: Frequent (too early) late
9. Duration (days): Prolonged (1-10 days )or short (less than 3 days).
10. Any other symptom that you would like to tell regarding menses.
See details regarding me and some previous acne cases
Dr. Rakesh Km Lko last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.