≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

suffering from cold sneezing,blocked nose 7Severe eczema, bedwetting, cold n blocked nose... 11


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

blocked nose and cold

I have my right nose blocked with cold so badly for the past 1 week. I feel heaviness in the head. I feel very thirsty but not taking much water. I feel like clearing my throat. I also have cough. I get a little sputum that cannot be spit. I have post nasal dropping of yellowish cold which i spit out. I tried bry 30 it's not working. Pl guide me
  bhavamalinijps on 2009-02-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try ARS ALB 30C every 4 to 6 hours whenever your head is heavy and nose is blocked.

take no more than 4 to 6 doses.
rishimba last decade

Hellow dr. rishimba

why and where were you bsent please. We miss you all the times when you were absent.

best wishes
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
dear dr. mahfooz,

thanks for your wishes. i was missing you all in the forum for a few months but i was working offshore as you know i am a pipeline engineer. i have to go to the fields once in a while.
rishimba last decade
thank u Dr. rishimba.

I'm following ur prescription. But then, there is still phlem accumulating when I stay in a cool room for even half an hour. I also get cough during my teaching. I feel like clearing my throat all the time. Cold is settling in my throat. can I not take Kalibich or bell or merc sol? there is a continuous disturbance in my throat.
bhavamalinijps last decade
the symptoms of heaviness of head and right side blockage of nose calls for ars alb.

however, if its not working, you may try PHOS or KALI BICH.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.