≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Soft Erection / Pennis + Testis shrink

Dear Doctors,

I am male 34, since a year i feel a change in my sexual performance. I feel that during the day I have some discomfort in my testis (thats not a pain but a kind of discomfort) and the testis and pennis shrinks some time all the day but some time Okay. I feel achange in my sexual desire too. As I was doing it atleast thrice a week but now it takes a week to rebuild my desire. also feeling a soft erection compared to that a year ago. I have tested some herbs like Ginko and Ginseng but without succes. I am sensitive in nature too. please look into my matter and help as it is very stressful for me sometimes.
  Nickname on 2009-02-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
agnus castus 30 twice daily for 7 days lycopodium 1m weekly dose for 15 days to be repeated after 15 days
akshaymohl last decade
Thanks Doctor I will come back to you for further advise.
Nickname last decade
Dear Dr,

Please confirm if Lycopodium Clavatum? or just lycopodium? and please confirm the potency as well. Kind regards.
klogger last decade
lycopodium clavatum 1m one drop as one dose on tongue
akshaymohl last decade
Dr Mohl,

Hi again, I have used Agnus castus tablets for 14 days, and still using Lycopodium (Tincture) twice a day but feeling not any significant change in my sex performance. the erection is still softer and Pennis and testis remained shrinked during the day time. Is there something to do with smoking?, I do smoke 6 to 8 ciggerets per day. Please advice me further. Should I continue again Agnus castus and Lycopodium?.
Nickname last decade
pl use caladium 200 one dose daily for 7 days and report
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.