Infant chest blocked difficulty in breathingFor last 5 days, my 17 month old son is getting high fever along with his chest is completely congested and he's not able to breath normally. His chest is all time wheezing. He coughs sometimes, but doesn't emit any phlegm.
Moreover, my son is not able to speak even; he hardly speaks with very light voice and he looks like very weak.
Other factors that might be considered:
1. We are living in Punjab, India and currently weather has started changing from winter to summer.
2. He's on bottle feed mostly.
3. Less hard feed and No mother feed now.
4. This is for the first time he's got such a problem.
5. Currently taking allopathic medicine recommended by doctor including Paracetamol for fever and other syrup for chest. Paracetamol relieves temporary in fever, but even after 5 days of meditation he's still wheezing and not breathing normally.
6. Taking less diet now.
7. doctor said it's allergy infection due to bottle feed and it should be stopped immediately.
I request all experienced doctors to please suggest some homeopathic medicine for quick relief in breathing and fever.
rash0581 on 2009-03-05
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.