≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Overactive bladder in 3yr old 2Overactive bladder 24Male with possible overactive bladder/interstitial cystitis 3Overactive bladder 5overactive bladder since ...40 years 11Overactive Bladder Treatments 1Urinary tract/Overactive Bladder 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

OverActive Bladder

Hi All!
i am 30 year old male married with 2 kids.My weight is around 130kg.My main problem is that i hav to pass urine almost ever hour sometimes 30 mins.After i urinate i feel very relaxed.i hav had my diabetes checked and it was negative.please help me cause with this problem i cannot travel nor am confident.2nd problem i hav is premature ejaculation and also the thought of having sex discharges the transparent liquid but not the sperms.3rd is my extreme acidity problem whatever i eat i get burps and farts which is very frustrating.i have other problems also but first prescribe me some good medication for the main problems..... Please. i'll be obliged
  S T in Trouble on 2009-03-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
carbo veg 30 one dose daily for 7 days nat phos 6x twice daily for 15 days this is for acidity
akshaymohl last decade
thanx a bunch for the reply!! i'll definetly try these medicine but i was a bit more concerned for the urine and ejaculation problem......... so please help me recover from this problem too. thanx waitin for reply
S T in Trouble last decade
Please describe all your sufferings.

what makes them better and what makes them worse.

write about the things you think are unusual in you.

Also please mention all negative attributes in your personality and what are the things you would change in yourself.
gumby last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.