ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need help for my mother who is a diabetic, has BP and Heart problem also.

Hi Doctor,
This is about my mother. She is suffering from many problems and I am looking for a remedy for her (if possible).
She is a diabetic since 1990 and also has BP problem since that time.
In 2003 she had a heart bypass surgery. Before her operation her ejection fraction was 35 but after her operation it was still the same. But after some time it improved to 40 but after that it is till now 40 only. These days she is complaining about the pain in her chest and stiffness in her left arm. Even her BP is very high these days. It is generally 85/160 or even more. Doctor has doubled her BP dose, but I am looking for a homeopathic remedy if there is any. She says that she hears some tik-tik in her ears and head when she lies down.
Also some 7-8 months back she had stones in both her kidneys. Then she took homeopathic medicine using which they were removed. But almost everyday she complains about pain in her lower abdomen with some pain in her lower back also. But no stones appear in the ultrasound now. Doctors say that the pain in her stomach is due to diabetes. But she is really suffering. Please help.
Also she reported of albumin in her urine whose level was '++'. I don't know what does that mean but her doctor said that most of the diabetic patients face that problem. Her ceratinine is within range but almost at the margin level.
She also has cataract in her eyes.
Using allopathic medicines is only increasing her problems. Please help her to get rid of all these. If not get rid then to reduce them. I will be highly oblieged for your help.

  sheenu on 2009-03-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.