Diabetic Retinitis , Diabetic Maculopathy, Diabetic Macular Degeneration - Dr. Deoshlok SharmaNow a days it is the very common disease for Diabetic Patient But there is no any reliable treatment for this disease ..in the world
But Now, some extent, we are getting good result in this disease..
Pls follow the following instruction..
1. Reduce your sugar in the blood.. by medicine, or exercise,, walking,, taking leafy vegetable in your diet..
2. you can take cinnamonum ceylanicum bark or Syzygium Jambolinum Q or Sulpher 6C daily one dose early in the morning empty stomach, or Acid Phos 10M weekly one dose , with allopathic medicine(if your blood sugar label is very high) for make it blood sugar under control..
3. Try to keep fasting blood sugar will be 80-100 and pp 120-140 mg
4. Reduce yor all sugar diet, root vegetable, Chocó, fat and oil, spices food.
5. Try Secale cor 6C 2 drops daily early in the morning empty stomach for correction of retinitis or vision.. it will protect your eye vision in diabetes, and free from your maculopathy of eye or macular degeneration, or from retinitis try it now and report me
DR. DEOSHLOK SHARMA
♥ deoshlok on 2009-03-24
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.