gopal18 or someone else : HypothyroidismI am looking for a medication for hypothyroidism. it's been going on since 4-5 months. I am gaining weight and not feeling to move around.
I have see some meds advised to few other people here like Baryta Carb 30c. and Calcarea Carb 1M.
Should I try the same or can you advise something different.
keet123 on 2009-04-03
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and
recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times?
Do you sometimes feel as if=.. in some part of the body?
20. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
21. What major diseases are running in your family?
22. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
23 (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
if you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ gopal18 last decade
2. hair loss, bloating after eating especially at night.
3. little depressed about my appearance, not losing weight.
4. tired, bloated, get mad at myself for being lazy.
5. august 2007, may be connected to chemo that went through after my Leukemia(ALL) but i fully recovered from that.
7. food makes me bloated., exercise makes me feel better.
8. don't think so.
9. i feel better in warm weather, I hate rain, cold.
10. moody, sometimes changeable, lazy, get irritated by irritating people. want to stay home and watch tv all the time.
I hater thunderstorm, before and during.
I like being consoled.
Yes, I am very sensitive to smell.
I do talk to myself sometimes.
11. i fear of being ugly and fat and sick.
12. I like meat in food or indian street food.
13. thirst - normal
14. hunger - depends, it changed from previous, I got less hungry but sometimes i feel very hungry.
15. sugary, sweet
16. sweat is normal - head
17. i started being constipated but sometimes I have to go 3-4 times.
18. I can't sleep well after my chemo. I sleep on my left side, head on left arm, right leg curled.
19. not really
20. I have gone through chemo - methotraxate etc.
that was 2 years ago.
I used to get cold, allergies all the time but I started eating healthy so it helped a lot. During those times, I have taken lots of over the counter sudafids.
21. Diabetic, BP, cholestrol
22. I am little plumpy, 190 lbs, 35 years old, male, 5'8''. used to be very attractive. I have belly and double chin and plumpy cheeks.
manureet last decade
♡ gopal18 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.