Ruta 6 as brain tumour treatment(I'm restarting an earlier thread in a this new topic).
My cousin has Glioblastoma multiforme, and he has been under chemotherapy for a nearly a year now.
He's still struggling with the disease and we would like to try Ruta 6 as we have seen reports of it working well for brain tumour cases.
Below is a short description of his treatment so far:
- He was diagnosed with GBM affecting the dominant left parietal lobe.
- Follơed by RT and concurent TMZ from Jan 08 to March 08( 2 months).
- 26 Apr 08 headache and progressive aphasia.
- Treated with CPT11 and Avastin ( Avastin 600mg and CPT 11 200mg q 2 week x 3 doses per cylcle) starting in June 08.He tolerated treatment well, completing 4 cycles in Nov 08. He responded well and radiopraphically, sterioids was tapered off. He still on Keptra 250 mg( seizures in past). He stop chemo in Nov 08.Serial MRI between Oct 08 and Dec 08 and Feb 09 has been stable.But 30 Mar 09 he had headache and found it extremely hard to walk and talk.
- 01 Apr 09 he started Avastin and CPT 11 ( Avastin 400mg and CPT 11 100mg)..
Please advise us on whether we should try Ruta 6 and where should we get them (we're currently in Singapore).
We really appreciate your help.
kelvin_t on 2009-04-05
by Oscar E. BOERICKE, M.D.
Presented by Médi-T
Tumors -- Apomorph., Arn., Bar. c., Bell., Calc. c., Con., Glon., Graph., Hydr., Kali iod., Plumb. m., Sep.
As per BOERICKE's repertory the above remedies are listed for brain tumour. Selection of remedy in homeopathy is done on the basis of totality of symptoms and it is not done only on the basis of diagnostic tests.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.