≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Giddiness associated with Cervical spondylosis or vertigo. 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

What is the best remedy for Vertigo and giddiness issues

My husband is having giddiness from past 4 weeks, mostly due to positional change or movement.

It is increases by sudden movement and also if the pace increases.It feels better laying down and bending the legs and pressing knees against chest and slow breathing.
He is extremely sensitive to artificial light and noise.

IF he is talking to anyone,looking at them ,just after few minutes mind becomes blank,feels that they are talking but does not know what they are talking.

In general,he has fear of heights and claustophoebic.

HE will be always on the edge,he wants the task to be accomplished immediately.Wants perfection.Extremely moody.

He has high triglycerides.

HE is currently taking merc sol 200.He has taken lots of 1M potency medicines in the past 6 years,(thuja and naja lachesis,etc..).

Has high acidity problem.
He is 43 years old .

Any more information please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
  champa on 2009-04-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please try COCCULUS INDICUS-200 ( 3 drops per dose thrice a day) for a week and report.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Hi champa, please mention the age of your husband and start medicine as adviced above.Thanks,malaker
Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade
Try Conium mac.

If nothing works, come back for alternative suggestions.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.