Tinea/Ringworm nosode potency and preparationDear Homoeopath,
Can you enlighten us about the effective potency that works well for Ringworm of the body that afflicts the outer and middle skin layers.
Please let me know it there is any other method other than this:
Here is a method to make a nosode:
Note: This is not the typical Hahnemann style of making a homeopathic remedy. This way is faster, much easier and requires less equipment - yet still as effective. All of which is critical when time is of the essence.
1) You will need to get a sample of the pathogen from an infected person. Saliva, blood, urine or the pus from a sore all contain the disease. They all work well, the more sources combined, the better.
2) Use a clean glass jar (approximately pint size) and collect the samples, then fill the rest of the jar with drinking water. Mix or shake well. This is your mother tincture.
3) Empty your jar leaving only the amount in the jar that sticks to the sides.
4) Succussion: This process energizes the new water with the energy from the original mixture but at a minute level. The process requires hitting the covered jar down firmly 100 times against a stable object such as a book. Many practitioners use a bible.
5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 twenty-eight (28) times by filling up the jar with drinking water, succussing 100 times, then emptying it out.
6) On the 30th time fill the jar as follows:
a) 80% drinking water and 20% pure grain alcohol (golden grain) - OR -
b) 60% drinking water and 40% vodka
Note: The golden grain or vodka serve as a preservative.
At a 30c concentration [meaning that the remedy has been diluted thirty times by a factor of one hundred], there is no original physical substance remaining. The dilution is now purely vibrational with the power to stimulate the body to heal itself. Take 10 drops under the tongue 3 times a day as a preventative. Or 5 drops every 30 minutes in an acute infection. Allow 30 seconds to a minute to be absorbed before talking or swallowing. Avoid food or drink 20 minutes either side of taking the remedy.
homemed on 2009-04-06
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.