≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr. Mahfooz & SameerPE problem and night fall

Dear Dr, Mehfooz Sameer
sir, i was just 16 when i start to do masturbation,i didnot aware abt the results at that time.so after starting my masturbation at 16,this practice continued many year,even i can say upto 22 age.But in result now i m facing following problem for last 6 to 7 years.Now my age is 27 and im going to marry soon.pls solve my problem

1. I got night ejucalation (' Ihtalam ') twice or thrice a week.
2. I have the problem of premature ejucaltion.
3. If i like to do masturbation now any time,i ejaculate with in few seconds.
4. My penis has a left side twist.
5. If i got 'Ihtalam' twice in night then i feel pain in my penis.
6. My semen is so thin now.
7. Some time i feel pain in my testes which is very rare.i mean in last 5 year,i feel pain just only 3 or 4 times.
8. My mind always think about sex and sex related activties.
9. I have made only one intercourse in my life so far,and in this intercourse i failed to satisfy her.
10. My memory is now very weak.
11. To become angry is our family problem,but now this problem is increased.
12. In the start of masturbation i becom so weak that my wait was just 53 kgs in the age of 23. After this i got to gain wait. now my wait is 70 kgs.
13. I am afraid weahter my semen has enough germs to make me Dad.
14. I am afraid of Height.
15. I cant see a injured body bleeding.
16. My heartbeat increase when someone in family speak loudly.
17. I have become very sensitive.
18. My friends make me joke, and i get angry with them.
19. I m not taking any medicine at that moment.
20. Back pain problem
21. My mind not relaxed
22. My penis looks very old.
23. My penis erection is strong.but very sensitive,release in 3 to 4 strokes.
24.due to weak penis i have problem of white liquid dribbling. and doing some hard work.

pls doctor help me.can i take Staphysagria 200 for this problem.if yes in which way.
  rana atif on 2009-04-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please try Acid Phos-200 one dose morning and one at night ( 3 drops per dose) and report after 2 week.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dr,what will b the one dose of Acid Phos 200.and second thing is that i live in KSA,Homeopathic medicine r not easily available.i have already order Staphysagria 200 from Pakistan.it will reach to me in 2 days.So i used both medicine or Staphysagria can do some work.
rana atif last decade
Staph. would also help you to some extent, if it is available to you then try it for 2 week. Dose 3 drops per dose if pellets then 5 pellets per dose.

d.r mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dr.Mahfooz thanks for ur kind and immediate reply.i will also try my best to avail Acid Phos 200,and will take this according u mention.But staphy will be avaiable to me in 2 days,can i start take the dose of
staphy,if yes then what dose it will be,like acid phos or some else .thanks
rana atif last decade
please try staph-200 ( 3 drops per dose ) one a day.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
23 yr , night fall problem . gud erection and strength . once a week , but want to stop it . tried selenium , colium and lycopodium for 2 monthg result was ok .
rony 123 last decade
i am 25 year old boy,i did masturbation 9 year back,now since last 8 year i am suffering from excess night fall episodes,premature ejaculation,dribbling of urine drop from urination then self subsided,
i like sweet and cold food,
dry,cloudy and mild cold environment.
mental tension and depression noe common,mind concentration low/
rx homeo prescribe me kali phosphoricum6x and selenium metallicum 30c ,but i not taken till now
rizwan130 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.