≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

pre mature ejaculation and lower sperm count

well am 32 years old just married for six months.before marriage am intensively engage in masturbation and i also used to smoke 15 cigarettes a day. After marriage i came to know that am going thorough with pre mature ejaculation and the sex drive is also decreasing day by day. Also i have a feeling that the quality of my sperm in decreased as before it was white thick sticky and now its quite liquid and not thick. please advise me some remedies for above mentioned problems. Thanks
  adnan_jav on 2009-04-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please don't masturbate now. Also don't have sex very often. As you yourself have observed that if one masturbates quite often his semen becomes thinner. please avoid smoking. the bach flower remedy suggested to you below will help you quit smoking. But you should demonstrate a strong will to quit smoking.
please take 3 doses of acid phos 30 at a gap of 4 hours on a single day.
from next day onwards take the following flower remedies thrice a day.
crab apple
cherry plum
You should get the flower remedies at a homeo shop.
i believe that you should get shilajeet (a himalayan mineral)in Pakistan. please purchase authentic shilajeet tablets from a reputed unani company. Take one tablet in the morning and evening with milk. please note that shilajeet is projected in a very wrong manner by some people. Shilajeet is not an aphrodisiac but it is a great tonic for genito-urinary system.
report after 7 days.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.