Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

40 threads


Homeopathy Forum

How can I become virgin again : compact vagina

Hello Sir please help me..please..I am 24 years old girl from Delhi.I have lost my virginity with my boyfriend.I am going to marry another person.But, I think my virginity status can be a problem for me.So, is there any way so that I will have more contract vagina..Please I can't do operation..Is there any medicine in Homeopathy?
  Ishika on 2009-04-24
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you had only a few sex encounter then one could suspect that you had prior experience of sex, but if you quite much more then certainly one would believe strongly that there is quite much wrong with.

With regards to homoeopathy, I do think there is any medicine for such thing.

So if you had only a few encounter then it may be okay, but if it is not so then I would suggest to marry with such person who can adjust such thing.

So I think you should try to find such match. If you don't mind you may say something like that you had a broken marriage or like this.
Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 9 years ago

i know my answer is not matching with homeopathy....
there is a solution for your problem, beautiparlour specialist can makeover this.its not a big deal in these days to be a temporary virgin...its not a costly procedure..just go to beautiparlour and tell her that u need temporary virginity...i hope she knows..there is a natural solution .. if u need more help just tell me
homeopathy55 9 years ago

Hello Sir (Homeopathy 55)
Pls tell me sir..I desperately need help..My marriage is arranged.Please help me..If I don't get solution then may be on the next day husband will divorce me..please save my life..So, b4 that I have thought to give up my life..Please tell...any procedure even it not linked with homeopathy pls tell
Ishika 9 years ago

Miss Ishika,
Consult any gynecologist/surgeon, they will advice you properly. there are some surgical methods to restore hymen layer. Hymen Layer is a kind of layer which get penetrated during sexual intercourse or any other physical work outs like cycling etc. So you should not worry too much about this.
sinha500 9 years ago

Dear Ishika,

With due respect to your sentiments, I don't think this forum is the right place for all this.
Dubai2009 9 years ago

Okay..Sorry..I will not put up anything here.But, I have heard a lot abt homeopathy.I had a great hope.I have heard that there is medicine for everything, But alas not a single member gave any fair reply..pls if possible give any solution so that I can save my marriage life..pls If possible give me solution so that I can have fully compact virgin.pls
Ishika 9 years ago

Hello Ishika

As sinha500 above pointed out there's a procedure called hymenoplasty to restore hymen---for that you'll have to contact specialist gyn.. Indeed for this, mechanical means are required. It can't be done with internal medicine.

Google for Kegel or PC exercises for women and they can help you a bit.

In meta physical sense, you'll have to ponder over whether what is lost can be regained. Philosophically you'll have to think over if marriage started with pretty shaky foundations will do any good for you or your partner. Having said that I'd also request you to take a look at this post which may benefit you:

maheeru 9 years ago

ishika aap abhi jaldi se phatkari ka pani se apni vagina ko dho do jaldi se is se vagina bhot jaldi normal position pe contract ho jati hai
dr.mujtaba hussain 7 years ago

But its really painful using phatkari and it should also be done with the help of another person, my advice not to use it
I had a patient who suffered same situation as u but i advised her lecith. Q twice daily with a herbal gel, she is now enjoying her married life happily
[message edited by Paki1 on Wed, 25 May 2011 12:32:11 BST]
Paki1 7 years ago

ok dr i have used it so many time its slight painful method but cure is permanent
dr.mujtaba hussain 7 years ago

Ya phatkari ka pani kya hota haikoi jaldise batav
Munna6 7 years ago

once you lose your viginity .. no going back ..you should get married to you BF ....you shudnt ly to you husband... girls like make me sick..!
Kinggy 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.