≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

abcess or cyst in left leg...paining.

Dear doctors,

My brother, 68, has a lump in the left leg, below the buttocks. He is not a bedridden patient, but cannot walk, moves around only on a wheel chair. He is diabetic and has urine catheter. He is already taking ars 30c and serum anguillae 30c. Because of extreme heat and his not walking, he usually gets some boils in both buttocks, but they go away without much of trouble.

This time a lump of about 2.5 inches in length and about 2 inches width has come. Doctor came and gave antibiotics, but his stomach would not tolerate these NSAID and antibiotics. Doctor said there would be pus inside and it should be operated (meaning, cut open and drain the pus). This type of surgery, in the past, has put him down completely and he could not move out of the bed for more than four months.

I request the honourable doctors of this forum to suggest remedy for this. It is also paining very much.

Thank you in advance.
  kns_3 on 2009-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Mr. Pankaj has suggested a protocol for treatment of pus filled cyst many times in this forum.
The protocol is as follows
1. A dose of Myristica 200

2. After 48 hours (myristica should burst the cyst or you have to repeat myristica 200, you should proceed further only when the cyst is burst) take Silicea 6 three times a day for a week.

3. After a week take Silicea 200 two times a day.

4. Externally apply Calendula.

This protocol has worked successfully in many cases. You may contact Mr. Pankaj at his e-mail address urgently. You may know his e-mail address by going to his profile.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.