Generally unwell, odd urination issuesUsed the template from another post, hope its useful...
1. Describe your main suffering? Have to urinate about 20 minutes after any drink and have sore lips and a warm feeling in my eyes. After urination it feels as if my tubes still have something in them and feel odd/warm, did have pain for a few days during urination and doctor tested for STDs or UTIs but those tests were clear. A slightly raw throat and unable to clear my chest which feels full on the lower right hand side.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Unable to do any exercise, without feeling really hot and tired. Walking up and down stairs twice is too much for me, have to sit to cool down/catch my breath. Suffer from severe heartburn after eating and take 150mg ranitidine tablet most days.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Just want to know whats wrong with me!
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Warm/hot inside, like I want to drink very hot or very cold drinks.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
About a month ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Afternoons, but not always.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Worse after urination exercise or sex. Better after drinking for a short while.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Lazy, Irritable, Tired
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes, very aware of light noise and smell, noise and light can irritate me.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Find family, especially my wife quite irritating, generally happier on my own.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Dont remember dreams, no real fears
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave crisps, milk, coke, cheese. Dont like green stuff.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less, but snack a lot
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Rich/Greasy is less welcome than before
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More - Head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
More regular than usual, painful, large and firm
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep 6-8 hours uninterrupted; sleep on my right hand side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Sex drive reduced but not satisfied
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Tall(6ft), dark skin, overweight(15.5 stone).
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
No major diseases.
FeelingRough on 2009-05-20
please take three doses of sarsaparilla 30c at a gap of 4 hours
day 2 to day 10
please take one tablet each from the following bio-chemic medicines four times a day at a gap of 4 hours
calcarea phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x
kali phos 3x
please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
please report after 10 days.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.