≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

iching on Penis

Hi Dr ,
i am 40 yr male . whenever i have sex with my wife the next day i get a reddish boils on my penis and it feels very itchy. i use candiderma cream and it will go away and then i have no problem till i have intercourse again. can u suggest me a homeopathic remedy for the same
  sriniraon on 2009-05-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Sepia 30c 4 pills 3 times a day for 3 days and report back.

Niel Madhavan last decade
Thanks doc will revert back after i take it for 3 days
sriniraon last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.