≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Sinusalia ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sinus Probs( Need help urgntly).

My brother has been suffering Sinus problem from the last few years. Most of the time, in the morning, he sneezes and feels headache. Currently doctor said to do operation because his nose Bone has increased.

My brother likes to take Hot food rather than any sweet food.


  imtiazahmedjesu on 2009-06-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Mr Imtiaz

Give him Belladonna 200 one drop every 3hours for a week
and write some more details of your brother.
mazharmhm last decade
Please try SANGUINARINUM NITRICUM-30 (three drops per dose) thrice a day and report after 4 days.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks to all of you. Sorry, I couldn't give detail on him in the first mail.

Anyway, I talk with him today regarding his problem and he has informed me the followings.

a. Doctor said him, there is a flesh or bone increase into his nose(DN).(Sinus) and ned to do operation to be cure.

b. He sneezes every morning or in the rainy day.

c. In the rainy day only, he feels allergy reaction on his skin.

d. Same problem (bobe/flesh increase)has his 5 years daughter and mother into the nose (Sinus).

e. He likes to eat spicy food.

f. He is slender,height 5'9' and 33 years old and has one daughter and one boy.

My observation he is not much tempered person.


Imtiaz ahmed
imtiazahmedjesu last decade
Anyone has idea about my queries?
imtiazahmedjesu last decade
Please advice regarding my previous email..
imtiazahmedjesu last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.