≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sleeping problem and deafness

I have a friend who has trouble sleeping since a broken relationship should I give her Ignatia?
She also has deafness in right ear, is rather indifferent to her children, likes to find a new boyfriend more that spend time with her kids, has brownish blotchiness on her right cheek, also has a sinus problem. She exercises excessively is very concerned about the way she looks, must be tanned and have pretty clothes on, is small build and dark features and hair. She is 50 ish but looks 30ish until you look closer, also likes to drive a sportscar. She is not sure when the deafness started, she is not very in tune with herself. Her sleeping problem consists of either cannot get to sleep or wakes half way through the night and cannot get back to sleep. She is also deeply unhappy and depressed.
I have observed her strike her child just because she was in a bad mood, though the child does talk to her in a bad attitude most of the time because she resents her mother for not being there for her most of her life. I thought she may have been sepia but it did nothing. I cannot seem to get a find on the right ear deafness, possibly a Kali remedy?
please help,
  saltOftheEarth on 2005-02-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If the patch on her cheek is reddish it could be Bacillinum. THe deafness may yeild to Kali Sul.
Trouble getting to sleep - due to 'mind churn' points to Thuja.
passkey last decade
Sleep problem cured with IGNATIA - caused by anxiety over broken relationship. She is feeling wonderful and sleeping beautifully.
saltOftheEarth last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.