≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Phosphorus: $4.19Professional Constitutional Kit #1: $160.00First Aid Kit: $160.00



Similar posts:

Phosphorus usage overdose Symptoms 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Overdose of Phosphorus

My blood sugar and blood pressure had become normal when I took a few doses of Phosphorus 30C. But, due to overdose of Phosphorus 30C, blood sugar and blood pressure rose back to its previous higher levels. Now, what should I do to get rid of this overdose so that my blood sugar level and blood pressure level comes down and again attains normal level?
  jawahardalal on 2009-06-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Homeopathic remedies have different effects at different points of time and they should not be directed at any pathological condition. Because they arouse the vital force and the effect of vital force on a particular pathological condition is always uncertain. One should rely on allopathic medication, herbal medication and breathing exercises to keep diabetes under check.
Anyway, if you want to antidote phosphorus you can take three doses of nux vomica 30c at a gap of 4 hours on a single day. Please don't take more doses.
kadwa last decade
A dose of Phos 200c or 1M should undo the overdose at the lower potency, and may help your blood sugar and blood pressure. As these can be fairly serious issues, you probably want to see an experienced homeopath if you can come up w the cash.
yuanshen last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.