≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

to dr. kadwa....

Hello Sir....
As you suggested for the stammering problem..
I took the medicines. I observed the effect at about 20 percent... Shall I continue the dosage or there is some further dosage.. so please reply...

  snehitap on 2009-06-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
is to overcme fear
is to overcome lack of self confidence
wild rose
is to overcome your withdrawal from society.

Can you please tell me how you are doing on the above fronts. For the time being continue the present flower remedies until we work out a new plan.

Whether you have stammering problem at the begining of starting the conversation and the problem is not that troublesome once you start the conversation?
kadwa last decade
Fear & self-confidence little bit of improvement..

I get stammers not only to the starting of the conversaton but some times any time in the middle of the talk.. Now i can feel that when m i about to stammer & with whom.. and avoid the talk...
snehitap last decade
what about kali phos 3x..
should i continue it or not or shall i continue till the tablet finishes....
snehitap last decade
Please continue with Kali Phos 3x alongwith the flower remedies for another one month and report back.
kadwa last decade
Stammering reduces a while...
Sill not having a confidence to talk

Shall I continue this dose...
snehitap last decade
Please take three doses of Staphysagria 200c at a gap of 4 hours on a single day. Please don't take any other remedies on the day you take Staphysagria. Please continue with the remedies for another one month after taking Staphysagria and report back.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.