≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Overreactive Bladder

Dear doctor,

I was wondering if you could help me with my over reactive bladder. I think my bladder has been severely damaged from using Ketamine and i was wondering if there was anyway to fix this. I have checked with all my doctors and they cannot find a problem. I use the washroom alot and at first i thought it was a uriniary tract infection but i think it might be more so i want to help it before it becomes worse. I have a fear that my bladder is damaged somehow but i do not know why if there is anyway you could help me i would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  thejumper on 2009-06-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls try the following medicine..

1. Oxalic acid 30c 4 pills thrice in ad ay
2. Solidago V Q 10 drops three times ina a day.. each dose mixed with 1/2 cup of water

report after one month..

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Hi doctor thanks for the tips but i was wondering if you knew where to get the medicine in Canada, Ontario
thejumper last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.