Attn Doctors: Dark circles, sleepiness, Acne, low in energyDear Doctors,
Please suggest a suitable remedy for my sister.
Patient ID:Taurus 0705
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
occasional acne, throat problems, late night sleeping habit, dark circles, low energy
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
i guess none, it doesnt pain but yes i get tired too easily
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
i feel like sleeping everytime....most of the time low in energy, but my favourite sport can gret me going. i love to sleep but i sleep very late at night. i have to read myself to sleep or something like that.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i simply cry. i feel like the world's the worst place to live in.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
i was around 14 or 15 years old when i had this sudden outburst on my face. the most unusual case of acne i had ever seen, they were just 2 or three 'big' oimples on my face or shall i say boils. i got treatment from a homopaethic doctor and he was quite good in his job. i discontinued the treatment after a month. the pimples took 2 months to go and i used some nicotinamide gel on my face on the doctor's reference. the scars also went away and since then i just have pimples ocassionally that too at the time of periods. Dne thing important is that during infancy I was diagnosed with hole in my heart which recovered when i grew up
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
when i have just got up. because i m all the more lazy by then.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
if somebody takes me wrong or doesnt suppport me, it makes me worse and if ihave support, i dont care about anything, no suffering then!
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
emotional sufferings has nothing to do with it. just the pimples, they only comes during menses
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
cold weather! i love it when it rains!
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i m all of them at different times. m very moody, very less arrogant(i think not at all), i m agreeable(for sure) but stubborn at the same time when it comes to something special,the rest are all true as well Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
i feel amazing! i love it cuz it is a part of the rain.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
i guess very little.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
i blink my eyes a lot.. i dont know if it is due to weaknes of my eye muscle or somehting but yeah that is one thing i have noticed in myself. i weep but not very often.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
i m not married. i like all my frenz, want good for them but nobody is more important to me than my own family. my family means the world to me. i trust everyone in my family and i love them all.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i dream very very rare or i just dont remember wat have i dreamt last nyt.
i m only scared of being alone with some ghost. i dont have any special fear.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i m not into non vegetarian food stuff. the smell is too bad for me. i love maggi, sandwiches with cheese, i like any cheezy thing...like burgers etc.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? its normal, but i drink more water than i thirst
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
non veg i guess
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
they're both normal or rather fluctuating.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i love to spread myself when i sleep. i cuddle the person sleeping next to me or the pillow
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
that question oes not imply to me. i dont have such desires anyway. i dont think of it
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i love to enjoy life. i take most of the things positively. i think i can handle situations and make the better of things
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
homeopathic, then doxy, zic supplement, tretinoin, nicotinamide(as a cream)
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
skin disease and bone wweaknes or
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
i have brown hair, nice green eyes, pink lips, fair skin, oily in summers, dry in winters, m 5 feet 6 inches tall and slim...weight is 56 kgs
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
they seem to be noirmal
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? very rare
spark2306 on 2009-07-01
spark2306 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.