Please help:Sinus/ deviated septum/boils/acneDear Doctors
I am posting my case for your kind consideration:
Patient ID: Leo2707
Sex: Age: Female
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Cold ,sneezing,boils in underarms
septum is deviated slightly doctor advised surgery
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Acne on face aggrevated by heat, acne on chest and back
Body temp is generally high
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I didnt do wat i could hav ..........wasted myself
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
After shifting to delhi 5-6 yrs back
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Afternoon around 2 pm.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Dust and change in season aggravate.....
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Change in weather and dust
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cold Weather for Acne
Summers for Cold and sinus
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Easily offended ,Arguing,LAzy,Arrogant
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes sensitive to smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Love them more than myself
(I m unmarried)
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No...I always have myself in my dreams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Love Rich food like sweets etc.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i sleep quite well....on my right or left arm curled up.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I am unmarried. No such desires
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i feel i m very normal
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
acne/ joints pain
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
green eyes/ tall/a bit plump
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?
sometimes a bit late
How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Sometimes cramps in legs
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
I shall be thankful to you for advising me a proper remedy
leo2707 on 2009-07-02
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
leo2707 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.