≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

vaginal burning after intercourse

I am 27, STD and infection free. I have been experiencing moderate to severe vaginal burning and swelling after having intercourse with my husband. I only notice this when we do not use a condom and he ejaculates inside me. My gynecologist told me I have sensitive skin and to avoid getting soap and shampoo in the area and apply an ice pack to help with the burning, swelling, and pain, but more or less, I'm just supposed to deal with it. Can you please help me?
  daisygeorge on 2009-07-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Your vagina is dry u need some lubricant before going to intercouse or your husband can use best condom.Due to dryness inside in vagina u face that problem after hard penatration.Please take Sepia 200 in pellet form take 4tab morning and night 30 minutes ahead of your foods.Continue it upto 7days and report here as so many doctors are here some one surely help u.Please avoid using soap,and other burning incredients in around the vagina.Thanks,malaker
Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade
kreosote 30
platina 30
arnica 30

2 drops each from all 3 time a day for a month report back then ...you shall be cured
and use some good lubricant and indulge more in foreplay to bring out natural wetness
zambian last decade
Nat. Mur 6x 4 tablets 3 times a day with Ferrum phos 6x 4 tablets
marana last decade
We do use a lot of foreplay and make sure I am very lubricated. We have tried using additional lubrication also, and this has not helped with the burning.

I have had 3 different people post advice on how to treat this, how do I know which of you to try first?
daisygeorge last decade
try mine plus add the natrum mur . its sad i cant copy paste from my software or else i would have shown you
zambian last decade
Choose the best matching remedy

The homeopathic remedy which best matches your symptoms is Natrum Muriaticum, Add to basket Of your symptoms, it applies to these:

* genitals; female; dryness;
* genitals; female; dryness; vagina; ;
zambian last decade
can i take pellets instead of liquid?

30C or 30X?

And how many ounces should i purchase?
daisygeorge last decade
Hi patient if you are wet during foreplay then you can take the following medicine.Though it has been advised above.Quote Genitalia female, pain, vagina (p. 734)
Genitalia female, pain, vagina, coition, during (p. 734)
Genitalia female, pain, aching, ovaries (p. 735) pls use kreosotum 200 in pellet form and take as i advised above.Thanks,malaker
Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.