≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Testicular atrophy

I am a male 32 year.married.My symptoms are as bellow:
1. One year ago diagonosed bi lateral testicular atrophy.Both testes reduced in size specially left.
2. Semen analysis - no spermatozoa, FNAC of testes -No spermatozoa.
3.FSH-43.4,testosterone-16.5,LH-16.3 and estradiol -noramal,FSH and LH are very high.testosterone level normal.
4. History of mums orchitis 2.5 years ago,then a episode of severe UTI
5.Now No sexual urge and no erction.
6.Too much depressed.fear of death, suspicious,too much anger, Triffles make me angry,frighten.
7.Family history- Both father and mother have DM,HT and mother has asthma.
  kamrul on 2009-07-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
better you go for a constitutional treatment.

describe all about yourself, your nature, personality, fears and dreams, your likes and dislikes, thermal preferences, inner most desires, past health history and family history.
rishimba last decade
I am preparing all of my deatils that you have wanted.I am preparing it according to many question format by many doctors in abc homeopathy. but it will be so detail so that you can recognize my miasm as well as best remedy. But before giving this please give me at least two medicine so that my atrophy will not go further, and sexual urge may increase.pls
kamrul last decade
i need to know your constitution first. the remedy which will work on you has to be close to your constitution.
rishimba last decade
As per your requirements i have already prepared my full case history. As you have not fully gave me a format, so i have coolected it from your forum,and filled it.As i some knowledge in homeopathy so from the angle of homeopathy , i have also given more and more information in it, but it became too elaborated. So can you tell me, whether i will concise it or will send the elaborated one to you?

One questin plz-- In this forum, only one doctor precribe or a group of doctors assess the case?
kamrul last decade
as you have not given any case history format, so i ahve collected it from this forum, and already filled it.But this is too elaborated, so i am asking you whether i will send you a full elaborated case history to you or concise it and then send to you?
One question- In this forum, all cases are dealed by one doctor or a group of doctors?
what the forum do for a complicated cases?
Do they read all detailed case history?
kamrul last decade

its just a forum and not a website for homeopathic treatment. some physicians or aspiring homeopaths do visit this site and give their suggestions.

if your case is complicated, i would advise you to go for face to face treatment from a good local homeopath.

its up to you to decide.

the case is generally seen by the physician whoever is responding to the patient first...

however, any and everyone is free to review the case and comment.

if you want you can puin your details answers here and some suggestions will come out.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.