≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Anxiety and fear of MS

Hi All
I am new to this forum.Bt have been taking homeopathy since childhood for everything.
In April 2008, I started having dizziness and slight off balance sensation. I went to a ENt but his medicine dint suit me.Then I consulted a homeopath.He gave me Pulsatilla , Bryonia and Kali Mur to be taken. He said its due to liquid balance in my ear. It is LabyrinthitisIn those times I used to not even step out of my house with the scare of falling.
After taking that medicine my dizziness has readuced a lot. I get sudden dizzy or vertigo feeling and it goes away quickly.

Now last year when i first had this dizziness i made a mistake.I tried to put ths symptom in google.It said it is a common symptom of Multiple sclerosis.I dint know wat it was and read and found it is incurable. I got extremely extremely scared about MS.

Since then though my dizziness has readuced abt 80-90 %, I started having pins and needles in hands. I went to doc and he gave medicine and it got cure,

Then I got tingling and pain in face for which i took Arnica and Belladone. Even that went and it comes again whenever i have cold or soemtimes just like that comes. It goes away in one day or two days.

For past tw days I have been anxious.I have my PMS now.My periods have got delayed too.
MY legs are feeling very heavy and legs are paining.
Also I have a feeling that I am dragging my right leg while walking. But when i checked in mirror i am not dragging.Its just dragging feeling.

Today I went to the doctor and said this. He gave medicine for dragging feeling in right leg.I dont understand tha neme wel Its Plb Met.
I told him about fear of MS then he gave Mimulus for that and also gave Kali phos.I have had 100% success with this doctor. But when i asked him MS, he said its better i get checked froma neuro if i want to clear.

Can anyone suggest if all these symptoms are due to MS or its the anxiety that is causing all this.

  worrykid on 2009-07-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Ok I dunno which doctor i address this to..I dony know anyone here..can anyone please take tgis up and help me
worrykid last decade
you need to go to a neuro-specialist. you will need to see him face to face and let him do all his tests on you.
rishimba last decade
You should see a Neurologist as has been suggested. But it is also good to take mimulus and see whether it helps.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.