general weekness and many problemsI have followimg problems- Age: 34 years
1. Always feel tired and weak
2. ringing sound in right ear (for over 15 years)
3. dark circle around eyes
4. dark patches on face
6. recently diagnosed with mild piles, fresh blood came 2 times (took biochem: cal phos, cal flour, ferr phos). got cured. presently no symptoms of piles. sometime feel itcing sensation in rectum.
7. had high BP 7-8 months ago. not taking medicine controlled
by recuding salt and oil in diet and morning walk daily 45-60 mins
8 ultrasound of liver 7-8 months ago showed fatty deposits.
9. sedantory job mainly working on computer.
10. No apetite for sex
11. take stress very soon. get tensed all the time
12. useless thoughts coming in mind all the time
13 rough skin patches appear and disappear (in elbow fingers toes) sometimes cracks. gets worst in dry condition
14. scalp skin comes out very often like dandruff.
15 had jaundince in 1993.
16 had been in depression like state from 2002-2007 never consulted any doctor
17 feel pain in calf muscles when pressed. wont go away with massage
asutosh on 2009-08-17
please take three doses of Acid Phos 30c at a gap of 4 hours
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 4 to day 15
please take 5 drops of Chelidonium Q thrice a day. Add 5 drops to some 20 ml water and sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please report after 15 days.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.